Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing is required.
- receiving written information in the form of briefs and verbal instructions concerning cases from Solicitors, other specialist Legal Professionals and clients
- providing advice and written opinions on points of law
- conferring with clients and witnesses in preparation for court proceedings
- drawing up pleadings, affidavits and other court documents
- researching statutes and previous court decisions relevant to cases
- outlining the facts to the court, calling and questioning witnesses, and making addresses to the court to argue a client’s case
- providing opinion on complex legal issues
- may draw up or settle documents
Occupations in this unit group
271111 - Barrister
Pleads cases before civil, criminal and industrial courts and other tribunals. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 1
- Queen’s Counsel
- Senior Counsel
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation