Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- assessing, discussing and assisting with the legal, social, vocational and spiritual needs of individuals and the community
- providing legal advice and written opinions on points of law
- presiding over judicial proceedings and pronouncing judgments
- assessing resources for health, welfare, recreation, housing, employment and other community services
- developing, administering and evaluating individual and group treatment programs
- assisting clients to understand and resolve problems
- preparing and conducting services of public worship and acknowledgements of faith in accordance with accepted ceremonial requirements
- undertaking historical and cultural research into human activity, and preparing reports of research findings
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation