Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- receiving written information in the form of briefs and verbal instructions concerning legal cases
- researching statutes and previous court decisions relevant to cases
- providing advice and written opinions on points of law
- interviewing clients, and recommending and undertaking appropriate legal action
- preparing cases for court by conducting investigations, undertaking research, arranging witnesses, and giving notice of court actions
- representing clients in court, outlining the facts to the court, calling and questioning witnesses, and making addresses to the court to argue a client’s case
- presiding over judicial proceedings and pronouncing judgments in courts of law
- acting individually and as members of administrative and industrial tribunals to resolve disputes
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation