Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 888) – Significant Investor Stream
Eligibility Criteria for Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 888) – Significant Investor Stream
To be eligible for the Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 888) – Significant Investor Stream, you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold, or have held in some cases, a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Significant Investor stream or Significant Investor Extension stream.
- Satisfy specific investment requirements related to your provisional visa.
- Obtain a current nomination from an Australian state or territory.
- Hold a complying significant investment or have held a designated investment for a certain period of time.
- Meet the residence requirement specified.
- Not have been involved in any unacceptable business or investment activities.
- Demonstrate a genuine commitment to continuing your business or investment activities in Australia.
- Comply with Australian laws and regulations.
- Have functional English proficiency.
- Satisfy the health and character requirements.
- Sign the Australian values statement as part of the application process.
- Have no outstanding debt to the Australian government and not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused.
Application Process for Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 888) – Significant Investor Stream
At Migration Expert Australia, Migration Expert’s Registered Migration Consultants can assist you in checking your eligibility and applying online for the Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 888) – Significant Investor Stream. Benefit from our comprehensive services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support to simplify the process and increase your chances of success.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023