Embark on a New Chapter in Australia with the Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) – Third Work and Holiday Visa
Are you not ready to say goodbye to Australia? The Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462) – Third Work and Holiday Visa is the key for individuals aged 18 to 30 who wish to enjoy another stint of work and travel in Australia after having previously held a second Work and Holiday visa.
- Must hold or have previously held a Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462) – Second Work and Holiday Visa, or a bridging visa that became active upon the expiration of the second Work and Holiday Visa.
- If in Australia, hold a substantive visa or had the last substantive visa expire less than 28 days ago.
- Must have adhered to all conditions of previous Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visas.
- Must have completed six months of specified subclass 462 work.
- Be a citizen of and hold a valid passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Have sufficient funds for self-support during stay and for departure. Generally, AUD 5,000 for initial stay plus the fare for departure.
- Even if you turn 31 after applying but before the visa is granted, you can still be considered.
Effortlessly navigate through the application process for the Third Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462) with the expertise of our seasoned migration consultants. Make the most of our knowledge, guidance, experience, and steadfast support.
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023