Student visa (subclass 500)

Student visa

Experience studying in Australia with a student visa. This visa allows you to participate in a course of study, whether it is a full-time degree, diploma, or certificate program.

Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)

Student Guardian visa

If you're a parent or guardian, the student guardian visa allows you to visit Australia to support your child while they study.

Training visa (subclass 407)

Training visa

Looking to enhance your skills and knowledge? The training visa allows you to participate in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve your skills for your job, area of tertiary study, a field of expertise, or a professional development training program in Australia.