Unlock More of Australia with the Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) – Second Work and Holiday Visa
If Australia has captured your heart and you are yearning for more, the Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462) – Second Work and Holiday Visa is your golden ticket. Perfect for those who have previously held a Work and Holiday visa, this second visa lets you dive deeper into the Australian experience.
- Must have previously held a Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462).
- Must have entered Australia on your first Work and Holiday Visa.
- Must have adhered to all conditions of your first Work and Holiday Visa.
- Must have completed three months of specified subclass 462 work.
- Be aged 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) at the time of application.
- Be a citizen of and hold a valid passport from an eligible country.
- If in Australia, hold a substantive visa or had the last substantive visa expire less than 28 days ago.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Have sufficient funds for self-support during stay and for departure. Generally, AUD 5,000 for initial stay plus the fare for departure.
- Acknowledge the Australian Values Statement confirming respect for the Australian way of life and compliance with Australian laws.
Elevate your application for the Second Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462) with the wisdom of our expert migration consultants. Leverage our knowledge, guidance, expertise, and unwavering support.
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023