Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 835)
The Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 835) is a permanent visa that enables individuals to stay in Australia and be with their only close family members who are Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens. This visa category is designed for individuals who have no other near relatives living outside Australia or holding a temporary visa in Australia (excluding eligible New Zealand citizens).
Eligibility Requirements for Subclass 835 Visa
- You must be in Australia when applying for this visa and when the Australian Department of Home Affairs decides your application.
- You must be a remaining relative of an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- You must have an eligible sponsor, who can be an eligible parent or step-parent, sibling or step-sibling, or an eligible partner of your relative.
- You must not have any other near relatives who usually live outside Australia or live in Australia on a temporary visa (excluding eligible New Zealand citizens) or unlawfully.
- You must be able to obtain an assurance of support.
- You and any family members applying for the visa with you must meet the health and character requirements set by the Australian government.
- You must have paid back any debts owed to the Australian government.
- You must not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused while in Australia.
- If you are 18 years of age or older, you must sign the Australian values statement, confirming your commitment to respecting the Australian way of life and obeying Australian laws.
- If you are under 18 years of age, a visa will be granted based on your best interests.
Application Process for Subclass 835 Visa
Apply for the Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 835) with the assistance of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the application process, check your eligibility, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023