Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 115)
The Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 115) is a permanent visa that enables individuals to join their only close family members in Australia who are Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens. This visa category is designed for individuals who have no other near relatives living outside Australia or holding a temporary visa in Australia (excluding eligible New Zealand citizens).
Eligibility Requirements for Subclass 115 Visa
- You must be outside Australia when applying for this visa and when the Australian Department of Home Affairs decides your application.
- You must be a remaining relative of an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- You must have an eligible sponsor, who can be an eligible parent or step-parent, sibling or step-sibling, or an eligible partner of your relative.
- You and your partner must not have any other near relatives who usually live outside Australia or hold a temporary visa in Australia (excluding eligible New Zealand citizens).
- You must be able to obtain an assurance of support.
- You and any family members applying for the visa with you must meet the health and character requirements set by the Australian government.
- You and any family members who owe money to the Australian government must have paid the debt or have an approved arrangement to repay it.
- You must not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused.
- If you are 18 years of age or older, you must sign an Australian values statement, confirming your commitment to respecting the Australian way of life and obeying Australian laws.
Application Process for Subclass 115 Visa
Apply for the Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 115) with the assistance of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the application process, check your eligibility, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
December 11, 2023