Parent Visa (Subclass 103)
The Parent Visa (Subclass 103) is a permanent visa that provides an opportunity for parents of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens to move to Australia and join their families. This visa category requires meeting specific eligibility requirements and successfully completing the application process.
Eligibility Requirements for Subclass 103 Visa
In order to be eligible for the Parent Visa (Subclass 103), you must meet the following requirements:
- You must not hold or have applied for a Sponsored Parent (Temporary) (Subclass 870) visa.
- You must be sponsored by an eligible sponsor, usually your eligible child or a community organization if your child is under 18 years old.
- You must meet the balance-of-family test, which means at least half of your children and step-children must be eligible children, or there are more eligible children living in Australia than in any other single country.
- You must have an assurance of support, ensuring that you will not rely on government assistance after entering Australia on this visa.
- You must meet the health and character requirements.
- You must have paid any outstanding debts owed to the Australian government.
- You must not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia.
- You must sign the Australian values statement.
- If you are not applying for this visa as a retiree, you must have adequate health insurance.
- You must not apply for this visa if it is not in the best interests of an applicant under 18 years old.
Application Process for Subclass 103 Visa
Check your eligibility and apply for the Parent Visa (Subclass 103) with the assistance of our expert migration consultants. We simplify the process, provide expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support to ensure a successful visa application.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Applying as a Retiree
If you are applying for the Parent Visa (Subclass 103) as a retiree, additional requirements and considerations may apply. Please consult with our migration consultants for personalized assistance and guidance tailored to your specific situation.
Checkout the lastest information
December 11, 2023