Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 888) – Premium Investor Stream
Eligibility Criteria for Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 888) – Premium Investor Stream
To be eligible for the Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 888) – Premium Investor Stream, you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) (subclass 188) visa in the Premium Investor stream.
- Fulfill specific investment requirements related to your provisional visa.
- Obtain a current nomination from Austrade that has not been withdrawn.
- Have held the provisional visa for a continuous period of at least 12 months.
- Not have been involved in any unacceptable business or investment activities.
- Demonstrate a genuine commitment to continuing your business or investment activities in Australia.
- Satisfy the health and character requirements.
- Sign the Australian values statement as part of the application process.
- Not owe any debt to the Australian government and not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused.
Application Process for Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 888) – Premium Investor Stream
Check your eligibility and initiate the application process for the Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 888) – Premium Investor Stream with the assistance of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process and benefit from our comprehensive services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023