Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining organisational and client intelligence requirements
- organising, collecting, collating and analysing data, and developing intelligence information such as electronic surveillance
- compiling and disseminating intelligence information using briefings, maps, charts, reports and other methods
- ascertaining the accuracy of data collected and reliability of sources
- conducting threat and risk assessments and developing responses
- liaising and consulting with program administrators and other interested parties to identify policy needs
- reviewing existing policies and legislation to identify anomalies and out-of-date provisions
- researching social, economic and industrial trends, and client expectations of programs and services provided
- formulating and analysing policy options, preparing briefing papers and recommendations for policy changes, and advising on preferred options
- assessing impacts, financial implications, interactions with other programs and political and administrative feasibility of policies
Occupations in this unit group
224411 - Intelligence Officer
Collects and analyses information and data to produce intelligence for an organisation to support planning, operations and human resource functions.
Skill Level: 1
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst
- Defence Intelligence Analyst
224412 - Policy Analyst
- Policy Adviser
Develops and analyses policies guiding the design, implementation and modification of government or commercial operations and programs.
Skill Level: 1
- Research and Evaluation Analyst (NZ)
- Foreign Policy Officer
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation