Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- applying mathematical, statistical and actuarial principles and techniques to a range of tasks
- developing, organising and maintaining libraries and other information keeping services
- reviewing and analysing economic data and preparing reports
- managing the collection and processing of information and data to produce intelligence, and analysing and advising on policy options
- assessing the value of land, property and other items, and providing advice on the administration, and commercial and operational use of land and property
- studying organisational structures and methods to solve organisational problems and achieve greater efficiency
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation