Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- formulating policies and plans for the operation of childcare, health, welfare and educational establishments, and setting standards and objectives
- developing and implementing programs and services to meet the needs of clients
- directing and coordinating the allocation of resources
- liaising with parents, boards, funding bodies, the community and educational institutions to discuss areas of cooperation and coordination
- directing administrative operations such as budget planning, report preparation, monitoring and controlling expenditure, and student admissions
- selecting, developing and managing the performance of staff
- preparing, or arranging for the preparation of, reports, budgets and forecasts
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation