Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- developing, implementing and monitoring strategies, policies and plans for their area of control
- establishing and directing operational and administrative procedures
- directing and coordinating the allocation of resources
- monitoring work progress and performance, and adjusting processes and resources to keep goals on track
- controlling budget planning and report preparation, and monitoring and controlling expenditure for their area of control
- controlling selection, training and performance of staff
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation