Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- directing and supervising Child Carers in providing care and supervision for young children
- ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- complying with relevant government requirements and standards
- liaising with parents
- maintaining records and accounts for the centre
- recruiting staff and coordinating professional development
Occupations in this unit group
134111 - Child Care Centre Manager
- Child Care Centre Director
- Child Care Coordinator
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the activities of a childcare centre or service including physical and human resources.
Skill Level: 1
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation