Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- consulting with teachers, principals and administrative officials of educational institutions to coordinate educational programs and provide advice
- identifying and evaluating developments in education by conducting research into educational systems
- serving on committees to identify present and future needs within the educational system, and planning, developing and modifying facilities and programs
- documenting subjects and courses developed, and evaluating new courses
- organising and conducting workshops and conferences to train teachers in new programs and methods
- applying knowledge of learning processes and school structures to develop operational and training programs, and submitting them for decision and funding
- visiting schools and observing teachers in the classroom, noting pupil response, motivation and teaching techniques
- discussing programs, records and teachers with School Principals to record academic performance of schools, welfare of pupils and performance of individual teachers
- making suggestions to government officials about improvements to educational facilities, equipment, buildings and staff to ensure continued standards of education
Occupations in this unit group
249111 - Education Adviser
Conducts educational research and develops course curricula and associated teaching materials for use by educational institutions.
Skill Level: 1
- Curriculum Advisory Teacher
- Education Officer
- Home-School Liaison Officer
- Preschool Adviser
249112 - Education Reviewer
Reviews and examines the work of teachers in classrooms and schools, and observes the results of the application of curriculum programs in primary, middle or intermediate school, or secondary educational institutions.
Skill Level: 1
- School Inspector
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation