Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- delivering prescribed courses of study
- monitoring and assessing the progress of individual students
- attending to the social, emotional, intellectual and physical wellbeing of students and maintaining acceptable standards of conduct
- discussing individual progress, courses, academic matters and problems with other professionals, parents and students
- providing tuition in specialised subjects such as art, music, dance and drama
- preparing and presenting theoretical and practical subject matter in lectures, tutorials and workshop sessions
- conducting research and advising on particular areas of the education process, curriculum coordination and design
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation