Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- preparing and delivering lectures to tertiary students in one or more subjects within a prescribed course of study
- conducting tutorials, seminars, and laboratory sessions
- preparing and marking essays, assignments and examinations
- participating in course development and in meetings on departmental, budgetary, curriculum and policy matters
- attending conferences and seminars, and conducting research into a particular field of knowledge
- providing feedback to students on progress and advising students on courses and related matters
- consulting with Education Managers, Librarians, Student Counsellors and other support staff
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation