Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- studying plans and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- erecting frameworks, roof framing and scaffolding, and laying sub-floors and floorboards
- operating machines and hand tools to cut and shape stones, bricks and timber
- laying bricks and stone blocks in rows and securing with mortar to construct walls
- assembling prepared wood to form structures ready to install
- nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting wall cladding and door and window frames
- checking vertical and horizontal alignment
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation