Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- studying drawings and plans, and estimating quantities of materials required
- laying bricks and blocks, spreading mortar between joints, and removing excess mortar
- erecting frameworks, roof frames, roofs and walls
- laying flooring, carpets and tiles
- painting and wallpapering surfaces
- applying plaster and cement coatings to walls
- building and installing fittings
- making and installing glass products
- installing plumbing and drainage systems, guttering and other rainwater systems
- installing gas appliances and airconditioning piping and ducting
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation