Rekindle Your Love for Australia with the Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417) – Third Working Holiday Visa
Get ready to immerse yourself once again in the wonders of Australia! The Third Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417) lets eligible individuals, who have already completed their second Working Holiday Visa, delve into the Australian lifestyle for a third time.
Eligibility Criteria for the Third Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417):
To be eligible for the Third Working Holiday Visa, applicants must:
- Hold or have previously held a Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417) – Second Working Holiday Visa or a bridging visa that came into effect when your second Working Holiday Visa expired.
- If in Australia, hold a substantive visa or have had the last substantive visa expire less than 28 days ago.
- Have complied with all the conditions on the second Working Holiday Visa.
- Have completed 6 months of specified subclass 417 work.
- Be a citizen of and hold a valid passport from one of the eligible countries/jurisdictions.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Have sufficient funds to support oneself in Australia and for return travel (usually around AUD 5,000 for the initial stay plus the fare for leaving Australia).
- Acknowledge the Australian Values Statement confirming respect for the Australian way of life and obeying Australian laws.
- Be 18 to 30 years old (or 35 for some countries) at the time of application. If you apply when you are 30 (or 35) but turn 31 (or 36) before a decision is made, you can still be granted the visa.
Smooth sailing awaits your application for the Third Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417) with our adept migration consultants. Experience unparalleled expertise, guidance, and continuous support as you navigate through the process.
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023