Embark on an Australian Adventure with the Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) – First Work and Holiday Visa
Set foot in the enchanting land of Australia with the Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462) – First Work and Holiday Visa. If you’re between the ages of 18 to 30 and hold a valid passport from an eligible country, this visa is your key to an extended holiday with the option to work and fund your journey.
Eligibility Criteria for the First Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462):
- Be a citizen of and hold a valid passport from one of the eligible countries.
- Be aged 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) at the time of application.
- Not have previously entered Australia on a Work and Holiday (subclass 462) or Working Holiday (subclass 417) visa.
- Meet the education requirement as per your country.
- Possess at least Functional English.
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay and for your return or onward travel. Usually, AUD 5,000 for initial stay plus the fare for leaving Australia.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- For certain countries, possess a letter of support from your government or an alternative entity.
- Acknowledge the Australian Values Statement confirming respect for the Australian way of life and obeying Australian laws.
- If you apply at age 30, but turn 31 before the decision is made, you can still be granted the visa.
Smoothly navigate your application for the First Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462) with our skilled migration consultants. Take advantage of our experience, expertise, guidance, and continual support.
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023