Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Domestic Work for Executives
Apply for the Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Domestic Work for Executives if you want to do full-time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives. With this visa, you and members of your family unit can stay in Australia for up to 2 years.
To be eligible for the Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Domestic Work for Executives, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be invited to work full-time in the household of a senior foreign executive
- Have a suitable employment contract
- Be able to support yourself and any dependents
- Be 18 years or older
- Meet the health and character requirements
- Have adequate health insurance
- Be a genuine temporary entrant
- Have paid back any debt to the Australian government
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Declare that you have not paid for visa sponsorship
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia
Check your eligibility and apply for the Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Domestic Work for Executives with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support. Contact us to book a consultation and start your application process.
You cannot stay in Australia longer by extending this visa. However, if the foreign executive is remaining in Australia for more than 2 years, you may apply for a further Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Domestic Worker visa.
You can include members of your family unit in your visa application when you apply, or you can add family members to your application at any time before the Australian Department of Home Affairs makes a decision. Family members who apply for the visa with you must also meet the health and character requirements. If the visa is granted, your family members may be able to apply to join you in Australia later as subsequent entrants.
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023