Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887) – Permanent Residence Pathway
Apply for the Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887) – Permanent Residence Pathway if you have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia on a previous, eligible visa. This visa allows you to stay permanently in Australia, work and study anywhere, sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence, and apply for Australian citizenship if eligible.
To be eligible for the Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887), you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an eligible visa or have held an eligible visa that expired outside Australia during the concession period
- Have lived for at least 2 years and worked full-time for at least 1 year in a specified regional area, unless COVID-19 concessions apply
- Have complied with the conditions of the eligible visa you hold or have held
- Meet the residence and work requirements
- Have functional English or pay the second instalment of the visa application charge for your eligible visa, or pay the second instalment of the visa application charge when asked for it
- Meet the health and character requirements
- Have paid back any debt to the Australian government
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia
From September 2020, COVID-19 concessions to lodgement and eligibility requirements are available to eligible prospective Skilled – Regional visa (subclass 887) applicants.
Check your eligibility and apply for the Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887) – Permanent Residence Pathway with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023