Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
The Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) allows recent engineering graduates to live, work, or study in Australia for up to 18 months. To be eligible, you must have completed a degree or higher qualification from a specified institution within the past 2 years, and be under 31 years of age.
To be eligible for the Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476), you must meet the following requirements:
- Have engineering qualifications from a specified educational institution
- Be under 31 years of age
- Have not held this visa or previously been the primary holder of a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) visa
- Meet our health and character requirements
- Have a passport from the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland, or show evidence of English proficiency in the last 3 years
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Have paid back your debt to the Australian Government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
You can apply for the Skilled-Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) online. Migration Expert’s Registered Migration Consultants can assist you with the application process, providing you with services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support. You can include members of the family unit in your application when you apply, provided they meet our health and character requirements.
Skilled-Recognised Graduate (subclass 476) visa holders affected by COVID-19 international travel restrictions may be eligible for a visa extension, allowing them to enter or remain in Australia until 14 April 2024. Eligible visa holders will be notified directly.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023