Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Hong Kong stream
Live and work permanently in Australia as a Hong Kong or British National (Overseas) passport holder who has demonstrated commitment to Australia with the Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Hong Kong stream. This visa is designed for people who hold an eligible visa, have lived in Australia for at least 4 years, have complied with the conditions of their eligible visa, and meet other eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for the Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Hong Kong stream, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an eligible visa for at least 4 years before the date of your application
- Hold a Hong Kong or British National (Overseas) passport at the time of application
- Have been usually resident in Australia for a continuous period of at least 4 years immediately before the date of your application
- Have complied with the conditions attached to your eligible visa when in Australia
- Have functional English or pay the second instalment of the visa application charge when requested
- Meet the health and character requirements
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Have paid back any debt to the Australian government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia
Check your eligibility and apply online with the help of our expert migration consultants. Our services provide you with the expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support needed to simplify the process. Our consultants can assist you in submitting a complete and accurate application.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023