Global Talent visa (subclass 858)
Apply for the Global Talent visa (subclass 858) if you have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in an eligible field. This visa allows you to contribute to the Australian community and establish yourself in Australia as a permanent resident.
To be eligible for the Global Talent visa (subclass 858), you must meet the following requirements:
- Be of benefit to the Australian community through your contribution in the economic, social, cultural, or academic fields.
- Have the ability to establish yourself in Australia by demonstrating that you can find work in your field or become independently established in your field.
- Be internationally recognised with a record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in a profession, sport, the arts, or academia and research.
- Be nominated or endorsed to apply for this visa.
- Be of any age.
- Hold a substantive visa, Bridging visa A, Bridging visa B, or Bridging visa C if you are in Australia at the time of application.
- Have functional English if you are 18 years old or older at the time of application.
- Meet the health and character requirements.
- Have paid back any debt owed to the Australian government.
- Sign the Australian values statement.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia.
Check your eligibility and apply for the Global Talent visa (subclass 858) with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
December 11, 2023