Visitor visa (subclass 600) – Sponsored Family stream
The Visitor visa (subclass 600) – Sponsored Family stream is designed for individuals who are sponsored by an eligible family member who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident, and who wish to visit their family members in Australia. This visa lets you stay in Australia for up to 12 months.
- You must be sponsored by an eligible family member who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- We might ask your sponsor to pay a security bond.
- You must be outside Australia when you apply and when Australian Department of Home Affairs decide your visa.
- You and any family members who apply for the visa with you must meet our health requirements.
- You must meet our character requirements.
- If you or any family members (including those who don’t apply for the visa with you) owe the Australian government money, you or they must have paid it back or arranged to pay it back.
- You must have or have access to, enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia.
- You must only intend to stay temporarily in Australia, and obey any condition and stay period attached to your visa.
If a family member wants to support you without becoming a sponsor, you can apply for a Visitor visa (subclass 600) – Tourist stream. Provide a letter of invitation from your family member with your application.
Check your eligibility and apply for a Visitor visa (subclass 600) – Sponsored Family stream with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023