eVisitor visa (subclass 651): Explore Australia for up to 3 Months
The eVisitor visa (subclass 651) allows citizens of eligible countries to enter Australia for a stay of up to 3 months per visit, with a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of grant.
To be eligible for the eVisitor visa (subclass 651), you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries/jurisdictions:
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- Republic of San Marino
- Slovak Republic
- United Kingdom – British Citizen
- Vatican City
- You must not be a citizen of Australia.
- You must be outside Australia when applying and when the visa is granted.
- You must hold a passport from an eligible country that is valid for at least 3 months beyond your intended stay in Australia.
- You must meet the health and character requirements.
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Australia and for your departure.
- You must not have any outstanding debts to the Australian Government or have arranged to repay any outstanding debts.
- You must have a genuine intention to visit Australia temporarily and comply with the conditions attached to your visa.
Check your eligibility and apply for the eVisitor visa (subclass 651) with the assistance of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the application process, benefit from our comprehensive services, expertise, guidance, and ongoing support.
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023