Partner Visa (Temporary) (Subclass 820)
The Partner Visa (Temporary) (Subclass 820) is a temporary visa that allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen to live and work in Australia while their permanent Partner visa (Subclass 801) application is being processed. This visa serves as the initial step towards obtaining a permanent partner visa.
Eligibility Requirements for Subclass 820 Visa
- You must be in a genuine relationship with your spouse or de facto partner who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Your spouse or de facto partner must sponsor you.
- You must be in Australia when applying for this visa, and the Australian Department of Home Affairs will decide your temporary visa application. Family members applying with you must also be in Australia.
- You must not have had a visa cancelled or an application refused.
- You must not hold certain regional visas.
- You must be of the appropriate age.
- You must meet the relationship requirements.
- You must meet the health requirement set by the Australian government.
- You must meet the character requirement set by the Australian government.
- You must not have any outstanding debts owed to the Australian Government.
- Your application must be in the best interests of any child involved.
Application Process for Subclass 820 Visa
Apply for the Partner Visa (Temporary) (Subclass 820) with the assistance of our expert migration consultants. Check your eligibility, simplify the application process, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023