New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa (Subclass 461)
The New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa (Subclass 461) is a temporary visa that enables non-New Zealand citizens, who are members of a family unit of a New Zealand citizen, to live and work in Australia for a duration of five years. This visa offers an excellent opportunity for eligible individuals to experience Australia’s diverse culture and explore various career prospects.
Eligibility Requirements for Subclass 461 Visa
In order to be eligible for the New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa (Subclass 461), you must meet the following requirements:
- You must not hold New Zealand citizenship at the time of application.
- Fulfill specific eligibility criteria outlined by the Australian government.
- Be a non-Australian citizen.
- If you are applying while already in Australia, you must hold a substantive temporary visa, except for a Temporary Work (International Relations) Visa (Subclass 403) in the Domestic Worker (Diplomatic or Consular) stream.
Additional Requirements for Subclass 461 Visa
In addition to the eligibility requirements, the following conditions must be satisfied:
- You must not be a New Zealand citizen.
- You are not eligible for this visa if you hold Australian citizenship.
- If you have a No Further Stay condition, you cannot be granted this visa.
- You and any accompanying family members must meet the health and character requirements.
- No outstanding debts to the Australian Government should be owed.
- If you have previously been refused a visa or had your previous visa canceled, your ability to apply for or be granted this visa may be affected.
Application Process for Subclass 461 Visa
To check your eligibility and apply for the New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa (Subclass 461), our team of expert migration consultants is here to assist you throughout the process. Take advantage of our comprehensive services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support to ensure a smooth visa application journey.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023