Investor visa (subclass 891)
Apply for an Investor visa (subclass 891) and stay permanently in Australia by investing in the country. Meet eligibility requirements, including residency and investment, and benefit from our expert migration consultants’ guidance.
Stay Duration and Cost
This visa allows you to stay in Australia permanently. The cost of the visa starts from AUD2,570.
To be eligible for the Investor visa (subclass 891), you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Subclass 162 – Investor (Provisional) visa
- Have held a designated investment of AUD1.5 million for 4 years
- Have lived in Australia for 2 of the past 4 years
- Have a genuine and realistic commitment to continue a business or investment activity in Australia
- Have not been involved in unacceptable business activities
- Meet the health and character requirements
- Have no outstanding debts owed to the Australian government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia
Check your eligibility and apply for an Investor visa (subclass 891) with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
December 11, 2023