Business owner visa (subclass 890)
The Business Owner visa (subclass 890) is for people who own and manage a business in Australia. This visa allows you to stay in Australia indefinitely, sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence, and apply for Australian citizenship.
Stay Duration and Cost
Stay in Australia indefinitely with the Business Owner visa (subclass 890). The cost of the visa starts from AUD2,570.
To be eligible for the Business Owner visa (subclass 890), you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an eligible visa.
- Have lived in Australia on that visa for at least 12 months in the 2 years immediately before the application is made while holding this visa.
- Have owned and operated a business in Australia for at least 2 years immediately before the application is made.
- Show a need for you to be resident in Australia to operate the main business.
- Have maintained an ownership interest in your nominated main business.
- Have maintained your commitment to stay directly involved in the day-to-day management and decision-making of the business.
- Have no history of involvement in business activities that are of a nature that is not generally acceptable in Australia.
- Meet the health and character requirements.
- Have no outstanding debts owed to the Australian government.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia.
Check your eligibility and apply for a Business owner visa (subclass 890) with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Checkout the lastest information
June 15, 2023