Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2); or
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- arranging supply and storage of flowers and selecting, trimming and arranging flowers and decorations
- preparing plans and drawings, and selecting materials and plants
- scheduling and constructing garden landscapes, and installing irrigation systems
- preparing soil, potting media, growing sites and seedbeds before planting seeds, bulbs and new turf
- maintaining parks, gardens, surfaces used for sport, and plants in nurseries
- applying pesticides, fertilisers and other chemicals to control pests, diseases, weeds and nutritional and environmental plant disorders
- examining trees to assess their condition and determine treatment
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation