Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this sub-major group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- examining blueprints, wiring diagrams, and specifications to determine location and connections for installations
- testing for, locating and repairing electrical malfunctions
- cutting and connecting wiring and cables
- assembling, fabricating and installing electrical and electronic systems, networks, components and appliances
- installing, testing and adjusting electrical and mechanical parts of lifts
- installing and maintaining refrigeration and airconditioning equipment, and connecting electrical systems and appliances to power supplies
- installing, maintaining and repairing telecommunications and data transmission equipment
- transmitting and receiving radio messages
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation