Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- examining blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine job requirements
- testing for, locating, diagnosing and repairing electrical malfunctions
- cutting and connecting wiring and cables
- installing and maintaining airconditioning and refrigeration equipment, and connecting electrical systems and appliances to power supplies
- installing conductors, aerial and underground cables, and equipment associated with electrical supply
- installing, modifying, maintaining, adjusting and repairing business machines, radio and television receivers, audio and visual reproduction equipment, and electronic instruments and control systems
- transmitting and receiving radio messages
- installing, maintaining and repairing telecommunications and voice and data transmission equipment and appliances
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation