Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced migration attorneys, lawyers and specialists who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a US visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the US Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the US Government and act independent in the interests of our clients.

EB1 Green Card for Priority Workers

EB1 Green Card for Priority Workers

An EB1 Green Card is an employment based, first preference Green Card that provides lawful permanent residence in the US to those with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics. An EB1 Green Card is also available to outstanding professors, researchers, multinational executives and managers with a permanent offer of employment in the US.

Are you a US Employer? Book a complimentary consultation with a licensed US Migration Lawyer.

EB1 Green Card Requirements

To qualify for an EB1 Green Card as a first priority worker, the applicant must have an extraordinary ability, or be an outstanding professor or researcher, or be a multinational executive or manager.

Applicants who can demonstrate their extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim are not required to have a permanent offer of employment in the US and are eligible to self-petition, however, they must intend to work in the US in their field of expertise.

Outstanding professors and researchers must demonstrate international recognition for their achievements in their field and have at least 3 years experience in teaching or research in that field. Applicants for an EB1 Green Card as an outstanding professor or researcher must be entering the US to pursue tenure or tenure track teaching or research at a University or other academic institution in the US.

Multinational executives and managers must have been employed by their sponsoring firm or corporation in a managerial or executive capacity outside the US for at least 1 year in the 3 years prior to applying for a Green Card.

US Green Card applicants will also need to meet health and character requirements.

EB1 Green Card Entitlements

An EB1 Green Card entitles accomplished foreigners to live permanently in the United States to continue to work in their field. In addition, the Green Card holder's spouse and children may be entitled to accompany or join them in the United States permanently.

US permanent residents are entitled to attend any public or private school in the US, work in the US without a visa or employment authorization document, travel outside the US with few limitations, sponsor close relatives for US permanent residence and apply for US citizenship when eligible to do so.

To see a full listing of our fees and services,Extraordinary Ability (EB-1) processing times and application costs please visit our FAQ page.