Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced migration attorneys, lawyers and specialists who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a US visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the US Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the US Government and act independent in the interests of our clients.

EB4 Green Card for Special Immigrants

EB4 Green Card for Special Immigrants

The EB4 Green Card is an employment based, fourth preference visa that provides lawful permanent residence in the US to specific special immigrants. Eligible applicants under the EB4 Green Card category are exempt from having a permanent employment opportunity in the US.

Are you a US Employer? Book a complimentary consultation with a licensed US Migration Lawyer.

EB4 Green Card Requirements

To qualify for an EB4 Green Card, the applicant must be one of the following special immigrants:

  • Religious Worker
  • Broadcaster
  • Iraqi/Afghan Translator
  • Iraqi who has assisted the US
  • Employee of an international organization
  • Employee of the Panama Canal zone
  • Physician
  • Member of the Armed Forces
  • Retired NATO-6 employee
  • Spouse or child of deceased NATO-6 employee

Special immigrant applicants must have previously entered the US and been employed in the occupation listed. However, a continuing offer of permanent employment in the US is not required to be eligible to apply for an EB4 Green Card. Other occupation specific requirements must also be met.

US Green Card applicants will also need to meet health and character requirements.

EB4 Green Card Entitlements

An EB4 Green Card entitles certain special immigrants to live and work permanently in the United States. In addition, the Green Card holder's spouse and children may be entitled to accompany or join them in the United States permanently.

US permanent residents are entitled to attend any public or private school in the US, work in the US without a visa or employment authorization document, travel outside the US with few limitations, sponsor close relatives for US permanent residence and apply for US citizenship when eligible to do so.

To see a full listing of our fees and services,Certain Special Immigrants (EB-4) processing times and application costs please visit our FAQ page.