Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced migration attorneys, lawyers and specialists who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a US visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the US Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the US Government and act independent in the interests of our clients.

Tourist Visitors (B-2) Visa


To travel to the United States for holiday or business, you will need a valid short travel entry permit such as a B2, Visitors Visa for Tourism or a B1, Visitors Visa for Business. If you do not have a passport from a Visa Waiver Program (VWP) eligible country, you may need to apply for a Short Travel Visa to the United States. Please complete our US Travel Visa Assessment and purchase our Managed Visa Application service. We will manage your application from start to finish, and assist you with your Short Travel Visa Application to the United States of America.

Main Applicant's Details

Your Current Address & Contact Numbers

Citizenship & Travel Details