Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced migration attorneys, lawyers and specialists who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a US visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the US Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the US Government and act independent in the interests of our clients.

Trainee & Exchange Visas

Trainee & Exchange Visas

The US Trainee visa program permits trainees to come to the US to participate in structured training programs with US corporations and organizations in their field of interest or expertise.

H3 Visa

An H3 visa allows foreigners to participate in structured on-the-job training in the US in a field that is not available in their home country.

J1 Visa for Interns

A J1 visa allows post-secondary students and recent graduates to engage in educational cultural exchange programs and internships in the US.

J1 Visa for Physicians

A J1 visa allows recent medical graduates to participate in further medical education or training at accredited schools and institutions in the US.

J1 Visa for Trainees

A J1 visa allows those with a bachelor degree and/or some work experience to participate in a structured, occupation-related training program in the US.

Camp Counselors

A J1 visa for Camp Counselors allows post-secondary students and youth workers to work with American youth at summer camps.

Au Pairs

A J1 visa for Au Pairs allows 18-26 year olds to engage in childcare and development studies while providing childcare for a US host family.


A J1 visa permits professors to teach or undertake research with their colleagues for a specified period in the US.

Research Scholars

A J1 visa permits research scholars to teach, lecture or conduct research with their colleagues in the US.

Short-Term Scholars

A J1 visa entitles professors and research scholars to lecture, observe, consult or train at a variety of US institutions.


A J1 visa allows international experts to come to the US to consult, demonstrate or observe specialist skills.

Summer Work Travel

A J1 visa allows post-secondary students to travel and work during their summer vacation in the US.


A J1 visa offers qualified teachers the opportunity to teach school students in the US for a specified period of time.