Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Australian Government Endorsed Events
The Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Australian Government Endorsed Events allows individuals to come to Australia to participate in events which are endorsed by the Australian Government. This visa is suitable for individuals who wish to participate in the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 event, or other Australian Government Endorsed Events.
To be eligible for the Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Australian Government Endorsed Events, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be approved to take part in an Australian Government endorsed event
- Have a letter of endorsement from an approved organisation
- Be able to support yourself and any dependents
- Meet the health requirement
- Meet our character requirement
- Have adequate health insurance
- Be a genuine temporary entrant
- Have consent to be granted the visa (if under 18 years old)
- Have the required level of English language
- Have paid back debt to the Australian Government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused in Australia
- Sign the Australian values statement (if 18 years old or older)
Check your eligibility and apply for the Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) – Australian Government Endorsed Events with the help of our expert migration consultants. Simplify the process, and benefit from our services, expertise, guidance, experience, and ongoing support.
Learn More: Book a Visa Consultation Today
Note: If you are in Australia and want to extend your stay to work in a key or other sector of the Australian economy, see Australian Government Endorsed Events (COVID-19 Pandemic event).
Checkout the lastest information
December 11, 2023