Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- determining goods for display in accordance with prospective seasonal and promotional events
- developing overall promotional and display plans for approval
- preparing sketches and models showing layout, colour and other features for approval
- obtaining props and other accessories, and building displays
- setting up fabricated displays in store windows and other areas
- organising the setting out of goods to be shown as part of permanent displays
- arranging ticketing and signage
- arranging lighting to highlight fixtures, displays and goods
Occupations in this unit group
639511 - Visual Merchandiser
- Window Dresser
Plans and installs internal, window and fixed displays to show goods to their best advantage.
Skill Level: 4
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation