Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- loading, unloading and transporting stock and equipment
- replenishing vending machines with stock
- clearing money from machines, accounting for money collected, and checking monitoring systems
- keeping stock records, and machine maintenance and repair records
- may test vending machines’ dispensing, coin-handling, electrical, refrigeration, carbonation and ice-making systems
- may adjust and repair vending machines and replace defective mechanical and electrical parts using hand tools and soldering-irons
Occupations in this unit group
899711 - Vending Machine Attendant
- Vending Machine Refiller
Stocks and maintains vending and amusement machines and collects money from coin boxes.
Skill Level: 5
- Poker Machine Attendant
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation