Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing and monitoring purchasing, storage and distribution strategies, policies and plans
- preparing and implementing plans to maintain required stock levels at minimum cost
- negotiating contracts with suppliers to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements
- monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements and control stock levels
- operating recording systems to track all movements of supplies and finished goods, and ensuring re-ordering and re-stocking at optimal times
- liaising with other departments and customers concerning requirements for outward goods and associated forwarding transportation
- overseeing the recording of purchase, storage and distribution transactions
- directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
- provision of products and services to meet customer or client requirements
Occupations in this unit group
133611 - Supply and Distribution Manager
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the supply, storage and distribution of goods produced by an organisation.
Skill Level: 1
- Agricultural Goods Logistics Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Logistics Officer (Air Force)
- Ordnance Corps Officer (Army)
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Officer (Navy)
- Transport Corps Officer (Army)
133612 - Procurement Manager
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the procurement and purchasing of materials, products and services for an organisation.
Skill Level: 1
- Purchasing Manager
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation