Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- receiving incoming goods, checking for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices
- unloading vehicles, opening packages and removing contents
- operating computers to obtain details of location and quantity of items in stock
- labelling goods with details of storage location
- packing and weighing goods and sealing boxes
- operating machines to lift, place and remove goods on high levels
- operating specialised equipment, such as manually and electronically guided order pickers, and checking goods off picking list
- assisting with regular stocktakes
- may use materials handling equipment, such as hydraulic pallet lifters and hand trucks, to move goods
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation