Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- commissioning and undertaking market research, analysing the findings, and planning advertising, marketing and public relations activities
- supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programs
- planning and organising publicity campaigns
- appraising and selecting material submitted by writers, Photographers, Illustrators and others to create favourable publicity
- acquiring and updating knowledge of employers’ and competitors’ goods and services, and market conditions
- assessing customers’ needs and explaining and demonstrating goods and services to them
- visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on marketing opportunities
- quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation