Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- ensuring that customers receive prompt service and quality goods and services
- responding to customers’ inquiries and complaints about goods and services
- planning and preparing work schedules and assigning staff to specific duties
- interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating, dismissing and promoting staff, and resolving staff grievances
- instructing staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales procedures
- examining returned goods and deciding on appropriate action
- taking inventory of goods for sale and ordering new stock
- ensuring that goods and services are correctly priced and displayed
- ensuring safety and security procedures are enforced
Occupations in this unit group
621511 - Retail Supervisor
- Checkout Supervisor
- Sales Department Supervisor
Supervises and coordinates the activities of retail sales workers.
Skill Level: 4
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation