Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing and monitoring production strategies, policies and plans
- planning details of production activities in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available and labour requirements
- controlling the operation of production plant and quality procedures through planning of maintenance, designation of operating hours and supply of parts and tools
- monitoring production output and costs, and adjusting processes and resources to minimise costs
- informing other Managers about production matters
- overseeing the acquisition and installation of new plant and equipment
- directing research into production methods, and recommending and implementing initiatives
- controlling the preparation of production records and reports
- coordinating the implementation of occupational health and safety requirements
- directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
Occupations in this unit group
133511 - Production Manager (Forestry)
- Forest Manager
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the production activities of a forestry operation including physical and human resources.
Skill Level: 1
- Forest Logistics Manager (NZ)
- Forestry Contractor (NZ)
- Harvest Manager (Forestry)
- Operations Manager (Forestry)
133512 - Production Manager (Manufacturing)
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the manufacturing activities of an organisation including physical and human resources.
Skill Level: 1
- Operations Manager (Production)
- Plant Manager (Manufacturing)
- Sawmill Manager
- Timber and Wood Products Mill Manager
- Works Manager (Manufacturing)
133513 - Production Manager (Mining)
- Mine Manager
- Mine Superintendent
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the production activities of a mining operation including physical and human resources.
Skill Level: 1
- Quarry Manager
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation