Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
- AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- locating, positioning and securing components on workbenches
- punching and drilling mounting holes in parts and assembled products
- assembling and securing components in sequence
- assembling parts by nailing, screwing, gluing and dowelling, riveting, crimping, soldering and spot welding components
- fitting hardware items, such as hinges, catches and knobs, to parts
- attaching and fastening jewellery and jewellery parts to fabricate bracelets, necklaces, brooches and earrings
- deburring and finishing items using files, grinding wheels and emery paper
- may manually wind light electrical field coils
Occupations in this unit group
832211 - Product Assembler
Puts together components and subassemblies that go into the production of metal products, electrical and electronic equipment, jewellery and precious metal articles, and joinery products.
Skill Level: 5
- Electrical and Electronic Assembler
- Light Coil Winder
- Vehicle Assembler
Work and Live in Australia:
Get Your Skills Assessed for Skilled Migration Today!
To be eligible for skilled migration visas in Australia, it is mandatory to have your skills assessed for points tested visas, employer sponsored, graduate migrant, and temporary graduate.
Get your skills assessed by experienced professionals who will guide you through the process and maximize your chances of skilled migration to Australia.
Book a consultation
Book your Migration Consultation today and take the first step towards your dream life in Australia. Our experts are waiting to guide you every step of the way.Book a consultation